Last Updated: November 2022
We may revise and update the provisions of this Policy at our sole discretion from time to time. All changes are effective immediately when posted. Before engaging with us, submitting personal information to us, or using our online services, we encourage you to please review this privacy statement carefully. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Collection of Personal Information
Depending on your interactions and engagement with us, we may collect limited information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household (personal information). This includes personal information from various sources, including personal information you provide directly to us or our affiliates, personal information collected automatically through your use of our online services, and personal information obtained from third party sources, such as insurance carriers, program administrators, managing general agents, reinsurers, third-party administrators, or other service providers.
We may collect the following types or categories of personal information:
- your name, mailing and email addresses, IP address, telephone number, and identification numbers issued by government bodies or agencies
- your insurance policy coverage, claims, premiums, and payment history from your dealings with our affiliates or others
- your internet activity, browsing history, and other information on your interaction with our website or social media pages
- other personal information relevant to the provision of our services
- your employment, education, occupation, and other information received for recruitment purposes
We may also maintain publicly available information from government records, aggregate data, and/or other deidentified information about you, such as usage statistics, online traffic patterns and user feedback. This publicly available, aggregated or deidentified information is not considered personal information and may be disclosed without restriction.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for certain legitimate or lawful purposes in some or all of the following ways:
- to present this website and its contents to you
- to respond to your messages, requests, questions, or comments
- to correspond with third parties in order to facilitate and provide services
- to perform a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract
- to maintain our accounts and records
- to manage our business operations and comply with any internal policies or procedures
- to carry out background and reference checks for recruitment purposes
- to comply with applicable laws, court orders, and regulatory obligations
- to respond to law enforcement requests
- to protect and defend our rights or the rights of third parties
- to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities
- to protect the security and integrity of our network, information services, and business
- to notify you about changes to our services or otherwise contact you with information about online services or required notices
- to gather market intelligence and to perform marketing analytics in order to personalize our online services and information presented
- to identify and address problems, and to monitor and evaluate activities, trends, and usage in connection with our online services or business
- to modify, customize, or otherwise improve services or communications
- to analyze it in order to understand the service we provide and in order to improve our business and online service content
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information as described in this Policy with both affiliated and non-affiliated third parties for the purposes of administrating contracts and providing services, and for other purposes as permitted by law. We may specifically disclose personal information about you in the following situations:
- with your consent or at your direction
- to service providers, such as insurance carriers, program administrators, managing general agents, reinsurers, and third-party administrators who play a role in, or otherwise provide services relating to, a transaction
- to vendors we may employ in the course of doing business to perform a variety of functions on our behalf, but only to the extent that access to such personal information is needed in the performance of their duties
- to affiliated entities as permitted by law
- to governmental authorities as permitted or required by law
- to any entity when we believe such disclosures are necessary to protect our rights or the rights of third parties
Protection of Personal Information
We restrict access to personal information to those individuals who have a need to know such information or as permitted by law. We also maintain reasonable physical, technical, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, consistent with industry practice. However, no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Your Choices. You may be entitled to certain choices regarding your personal information. As required by state law under certain circumstances, you may have the right to access, and to request correction or deletion of, your personal information that we have collected from or about you. Please note that users of our website that are California residents may also be permitted to request a notice describing what categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing purposes. If any of the above is applicable to you, please contact us by one of the methods listed below under “Contact Information”. You will not receive discriminatory treatment from us for exercising your privacy rights that are conferred upon you by law.
Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites with which the browsers communicate. Our online services do not currently recognize or respond to these “do-not-track” signals.
Minors. Our online services are not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from minors, including children under the age of 13 years.
Third Parties. Our online services may contain references and/or links to third-party websites. Please note that those third-party websites are governed by separate privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies, practices, or processing of personal information. We encourage you to review the privacy statements posted on those third-party websites for further information.
International Users. If you are visiting these online services from outside the United States, please be aware that laws and regulations governing the privacy of personal information vary in different countries and may not be the same as those in your country of residence.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy and/or concerning our privacy practices, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com; or either Kestrel Group, 8333 Douglas Avenue, Suite 1360, Dallas, Texas 75225, or Kestrel Group, 305 Camp Craft Road, Suite 550, Austin, TX 78746.